Ledgent Technology is now hiring a Project Coordinator for our client in Santa Clara, California.
Our client is the fastest-growing enterprise company with over $1 Billion in annual revenue and is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, they help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
- This role has project management responsibility and no direct reports.
- Manages specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
- Requires people and resource management through others; part of cross-functional team required to complete the project.
- Assist with the creation of standard Alliances & Channels Ecosystem (ACE) templates
- Manage and perform tasks for ACE and Partner event tasks such as Partner Executive Summit, Partner Awards, and Partner Advisory Councils, etc.
- Track project requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Create Partner documentation/dossiers for Executive meetings and events
- Manage ACE MS OneDrive (Sharepoint) Order, track and maintain event/Partner giveaways and Partner/Employee awards
- Create and maintain Executive Event processes and tasks documentation Maintain ACE glossary
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.