Our technology client at Santa Clara is looking for a Sr. UX Content Strategist, Digital Experience
Contract: Duration: 12 Months
Location: Santa Clara, CA
What you get to do in this role:
· Propose user-centric content strategies for digital experiences, user journeys, templates, components, and systems across the website
· Create information architecture strategies optimized for users, search engine crawlers, translation, personalization, and content automation.
· Create UX Content Strategy artifacts, such as presentations, template briefs, personas, journey, user flows, etc. to visually demonstrate your concepts, align teams, and drive projects forward.
· Partner with other Content Strategy teams to map content needs across digital journeys, optimizing engagement, conversion and cost-per-acquisition.
· Partner with UX, UI, and visual designers as well as web developers to create delightful digital experiences that support user and business goals.
· Conduct UX and Content discovery activities: analyze behavioral data, benchmark competitor and industry digital experiences, interview internal stakeholders, and provide input for and the desired output from user testing and quantitative analysis.
· Advocate for the user: Seek to understand real customer needs and be their champion when business goals, decisions, or directives may affect their experience.
· Support and contribute to evolving content governance principles, practices, guidelines, and tools to ensure consistent and common digital experiences worldwide.
· Analyze and assess digital content; use data and user research findings to influence effective content creation across corporate communications, marketing, and other disciplines.
· Advise editors, campaign teams, agencies and other stakeholders on effective content strategies and content best practices.
· Partner with SEO experts to identify opportunities to increase new visitor traffic, and implement the relevant content strategies.
· Help drive content initiatives for automated distribution, lifecycle management, and reporting of marketing and editorial content across the client website
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 7+ years of experience working in digital content strategy.
· Experience working with B2B Technology websites.
· Experience in creating SEO-optimized content and IA strategies for large websites.
· Experience working in collaborative design teams, and integrating user-centric design principles and research into the content strategy process.
· Excited about working onsite within the UX team in our Santa Clara headquarters.
· Experience with content governance, content management, and content automation helpful
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; confident public speaker.
· Proven success in building stakeholder relationships and managing expectations.
· Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, English, or related field; Master's preferred.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, a
Thank you for applying to the Senior Digital Content Strategist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.