Our client located near Orange, CA is looking for Python Application Developer who understand business processes and would be able to supplement the ERP team. Responsible for the development and maintenance of corporate ERP system.
- 5+ years of working experience as a Python Applications Developer
- 5+ years of expertise working in popular Python frameworks (Django, Flask or Pyramid) to include familiarity with event-driven programming
- Experience in ERP applications development and maintenance a plus
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of Rocket Unidata and MS SQL a plus
- Experience in developing in a Quality Controlled I.T. environment
- Ability to work with pre-existing guidelines, standard operating procedures in a fast-paced professional environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized and ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.