Ledgent Technology is part of the Roth Staffing family of companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. we are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for- The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
Our client, a word-class, global employer in the Metro Area is seeking an experienced Enterprise Cloud Specialist t to join their team who is a dynamic, collaborative and team oriented individual! If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment - this opportunity might be for you!! Benefits are amazing! 100% paid and great PTO package.
Job Title: Enterprise Cloud Specialist
Location: Metro Area
What you will be doing:
- Expert in two or more cloud, application and infrastructure technologies
- Have a ton of IT consultant experience - you are an expert in your field!
- Someone who loves being able to help others and has an exceptional customer service attitude
- Very analytical when solving problems and being able to think outside of the box
- Must know these technologies:
- Microsoft/Office 365
- Azure Platform
- AWS Platform
- Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, Group Policy
- Windows Clustering
- Certificate Services, ADFS
- Exchange, Office 365, and Exchange Hybrid Communication
- Below are a plus!
- Microsoft Direct Access a plus!
- Microsoft SQL Server a plus!
- TCP/IP,OSI Model, ARP, Switching, Static Routing
- VMware vSphere/Horizon View
- Enterprise Backup solutions (Veeam, BackupExec, etc)
- You love leading your team to success!
- You must provide design, consulting and implementation services for clients
- Attend training when certain certifications are required
- Work multiple projects when assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.