Ledgent Technology is now hiring a REMOTE Talent Acquisition Partner for our publicly traded client in Newport Beach, CA.
- Develops and executes sourcing strategies that identify external candidates for IT and Accounting positions through passive/active sourcing methods, direct sourcing, social media and employee referrals.
- Leverages a competency-based assessment model to draw accurate conclusions about alignment with Our culture, technical skills, and organizational requirements.
- Experience sourcing and interviewing for a corporate Talent Acquisition team.
- Problem Solving: Experience using rigorous analysis to determine effective solutions to a variety of recruiting-related problems.
- Priority Setting: Excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively identify and prioritize the most critical tasks
- Drive for Results: Results-oriented and driven to achieve and exceed goals
is celebrating 150 years of service, they offer life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products and services, all of which provide The Power to Help You Succeed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.