We are currently partnering with a rapidly growing and well-established Digital Marketing Agency in Irvine, CA hiring a Digital Marketing Designer. This is a great opportunity for someone who is career-minded and responsible to join a dynamic and talented team. A competitive salary and full benefits packaged are offered.
The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetically pleasing, on-brand and on-strategy creative for client digital properties, including corporate website design, web/mobile banners, social media brand design, and microsite and campaign landing pages.
Please include an online portfolio!
- 5+ years of experience in designing websites from scratch - can't just be template based
· Design and implement digital creative for websites, web/mobile banners, social media brand designs and banners, display ads, microsite and campaign landing pages, and other platforms as necessary, with consideration for client branding, user experience, and current/future web and digital infrastructures.
· Uphold current and future internal and client brand standards, guidelines, and best practices for consistency across all digital assets.
· Design effective web solutions to help drive visitor traffic and engagement for corporate branding and/or redesigns, events, email campaigns, social media community sites, SEM/SEO, paid digital media, and microsites.
· Stay abreast of all current design/marketing trends for social media, web, print, and mobile platforms.
· Partner with internal team to translate marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate digital campaigns, designs and content marketing strategy.
· Work with internal leadership team to develop client-facing presentations and proposal layouts.Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 5+ years' professional web and digital design experience
· Experience in a corporate B2B marketing environment, digital marketing agency, or internal creative/studio team a plus.
· Proven graphic design experience with possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
· Expert typographical and brand design skills.
· Ability to think through design and marketing problems to come to sophisticated solutions with a clean and modern design ethic.
· Experience collaborating with marketing partners including product marketing, demand generation, and business development teams.
· Must be well-versed in project management fundamentals.
· Strong communication skills including formal presentation skills
· Strong ability to simultaneously manage multiple design projects with the ability to think creatively and maintain a razor-sharp eye for detail
· Highly Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (CC) - esp. Photoshop and Illustrator
· Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint· Proficiency with HTML and CSS
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org