Our technology company at Santa Clara is looking for an IT Systems/Support Analyst-
- Provide high-quality support and customer service to internal/external customers through effective communication (via e-mail) and efficient troubleshooting.
- Address incidents, issues and questions within established SLA's.
- Coordination of efficient hand off and disposition of incidents and issues both internally within the IT team and with others such as business team.
- Collaborate with Business and IT development team to identify solution/fix for customer incidents.
- Ensuring timely delivery of fixes and incident closure by working closely with IT and Business teams.
- Ensure close alignment through partnership and collaboration with the business analysts, IT Development team and Business around planned system updates.
- Analyze and proactively identify and help address trends in incidents and issues.
- Develop and publish support KPI's & performance metrics.
- Participate in design and solution discussion with internal Business & IT Development team.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as needed.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all departments to accomplish goals.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in providing support for LMS/LXP or related systems.
- Excellent written, verbal skills, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite of Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team while demonstrating key traits of creativity, initiative and flexibility.
- Strong team player with ability to build relationships and the experience collaborating with and supporting geographically dispersed users.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- The ability to ask clear and precise questions of the customer to ascertain the exact details of the problem.
Benefits: We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our dedication to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes Medical, dental, and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday, and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer..
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.