Our client in San Diego is looking for a contractor to work onsite through 11/26/2020. Please review the details, and if qualified, apply today for immediate consideration!
- Act as primary contact to funnel requests submitted by internal stakeholders for sales enablement content, media, graphics, and instructional design
- Ensure requests are reviewed in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs) and tracked to completion
- Facilitate weekly status meetings to ensure timely review and completion of submitted requests
- Utilize content workflow system to track all production and approval milestones critical to the expedient completion of all approved projects
- Liaise with Information Technology to facilitate workflow enhancements that increase system functionality or create superior user experiences
- Initiate archiving process to ensure requests are available for future reference
- Quality review of content
The ideal candidate will have a strong learning or educational background, with excellent knowledge of technology. Great working in virtual teams, they will be adaptable and engaging. This role requires a well-rounded individual with good project management skills, and broad execution capabilities. This self-starting candidate should have top-notch collaboration skills to work well with and gain the respect of other colleagues.Benefits:
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.