Our client has a great team culture with a reputation for having tenured employees. They offer the opportunity to grow in your technical platforms such as expanding beyond .Net development with the chance to develop or grow your skills in mobile development as well as Cloud platform.
Develop Internet/Intranet and mobile applications using ASP, ASP.NET, C++, MVC, in both on premises and public clouds environment running Oracle DB.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintain mobile/cloud/ web application in hyperconverged Infrastructure environment.
- Develops applications using API, REST API, classic ASP, ASP.NET, Oracle DB.
- Analyzes user requirements, devises solutions, and prepares module/function design, including prototyping, UI and graphic design.
- Write and document computer programs.
- Develops test plans for application.
- Reviews and/or analyzes test methods and modifications.
- Graduate of an accredited college, or equivalent experience, with a degree in computer science.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in web, mobile applications development.
- Knowledge of multiple web developing languages and Oracle database
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.