We are currently partnering with a rapidly growing and well-established Digital Marketing Agency in Irvine, CA hiring a SEO Content Strategist. This is a great opportunity for someone who is career-minded and responsible to join a dynamic and talented team. A competitive salary and full benefits packaged are offered.
Ideal candidate will be someone who possesses a strong understanding of digital marketing strategies with an emphasis on earned media, SEO, websites, and content marketing. The SEO Content Strategist/Specialist will be responsible for advancing our practice and integration of SEO into other digital strategies.
- SEO Content Marketing: understands and writes content for websites
- Website Technical Optimization: writes meta data such as H1 Tags
- Google Analytics Certified: Google Search Console Monitoring such as broken link analysis, 301 redirects, link building
- Google My Business Optimization
- Perform website audits based on knowledge of the above
- Tool Knowledge: SEM Rush, GA, AHRefs, Screaming Frog
- goal of earned media (get picked up by other blogs, outlets, etc.
- Perform SEO website audits that encompass on-page, off-page, technical, user experience, analytical, and content-based assessments.
- Define, create, and present website optimization strategies for current and potential clients.
- Perform on-page technical optimization through writing of title tags, meta descriptions, H tags, etc.
- Develop and implement innovative content strategies for client websites, including microsite development, landing page development, local search improvements, and other content marketing efforts.
- Perform thorough keyword research to build target keyword sets and keyword-to-page mapping.
- Conduct link analysis including opportunities, broken links, re-directs, cross linking.
- Perform site architecture and navigation analysis.
- Identify IP issues, duplicate content and Canonical issues, and URL structure problems.
- Perform continuous on-page testing (A/B and multivariate) to improve conversion rate, user experience, and content effectiveness.
- Be a consummate professional in front of clients, when on conference calls or any presentations.
- 3 years' minimum experience in SEO and online marketing.
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of SEO (keyword research, optimization strategies, etc.), content, and industry trends.
- Experience with SEO tools and reporting software, including Google Analytics (certification a plus), Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Wordpress and Joomla.
- Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic and analysis software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with both internal teams and clients.
- Strong organizational, time management and execution skills, and attentive to details.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.