Date Posted: 1/7/2020Apply Now
We are partnering with a reputable and well-established Digital Marketing Agency searching highly talented and experience Paid Search Specialist/Digital Media Buyer to join the Digital Team. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing digital lead generation programs, including Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook and other media campaigns as necessary, as well as exhibit clear communication skills and a positive attitude.
· Day-to-Day management and optimization of multiple Google/Bing PPC campaigns.
· Plan, execute, monitor, manage, & report on client PPC and display campaigns.
· Prepare and present weekly/monthly client reporting and recommendations for all client KPI's, ROI, and goals.
· Actively test and analyze keywords, bid management, ad copy, & landing pages.
· Communicate regularly with team members on campaign developments, timelines, deliverables and performance reporting
· Keep abreast of search engine and PPC industry trends, developments and best practices.
· Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience.
· 2+ years of SEM/PPC campaign management, online marketing or comparable digital experience.
· Experience working with large scale and complex campaigns.
· Experience developing PPC account structures, keyword lists, ad copy, & bid management.
· Experience with analytics tools: Google Analytics, SEMRush, Omniture/Adobe Site Catalyst, etc.
· Experience with bid management and reporting tools.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points across all client & internal management levels.
· Knowledge of digital marketing buying / best practices (PPC, SEO, Email, Display, Site and Landing Page Optimization, etc.).
· Experience optimizing landing pages and performing A/B and multivariate testing.
· Attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity.
· Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and respond with appropriate sense of urgency in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a professional business environment.
· Proficient/Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
· Bing Ads Accredited Professional (Preferred).
· Google AdWords Certified (Preferred).
· Google Analytics Certified a plus.
· Experience Managing Programmatic Display programs (Preferred).
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Paid Search Specliast (PPC, SEM, Display Ads) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.