Digital Marketing Account Coordinator
Must Haves: Client Account Management, Digital Marketing, and e-Commerce experience and passion!!!
Our client, a growing nationwide employer in the Metro Area is seeking a fast-paced Digital Marketing Account Coordinator to join their hard-working team. If you are looking for an exciting, passionate, culturally driven team, this is for you!! Do you like unlimited snacks in the office? Are you a coffee drinker? Do you like an office with great views? Read below! Are you wanting an opportunity to grow within a company? This is a full-time direct hire position.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Account Coordinator
Location: Portland Metro Area
Requirements - What Matters Most
- A technical background is a must!
- Have outstanding communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Excel, Google tools, etc.
- Adaptability and willingness to respond to changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with clients to know their needs, budgets, and goals!
- Being able to troubleshoot and prioritize issues.
- Excellent customer relationship and time management skills.
- MUST have eCommerce or agency experience.
- Understanding of all technical elements of selling products on Amazon, including but not limited to CSV uploads, bulk product page updates, enhanced brand content, PPC, AMS, SEO, FBA, audits, inventory management, repricing, accounting, and data analysis.
- Very knowledgeable about the process for selling products on Amazon.com.
- Have an understanding of the development and design workflows.
- General Amazon SellerCentral and technical software systems administration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.