Our client is seeking a Senior Java Developer with expertise in SOAP and RESTful API's. This will be a contract opportunity based in Sacramento. Must be available for 6+ months.
- Reading, developing, and interpreting plans, functional specifications, and diagrams.
- Integrating software with other systems; creating implementation documents and architecting systems based on business requirements documents.
- Build a data transfer application with Spring Boot platform.
- Provide automated TestNG unit and integration tests.
- Update the process that exports reserves from PCI to a CRM system with SOAP-based web services
- Develop a web interface with AngularJS for determining the tags to be imported.
- Document code and implementation processes for other senior staff
- 5+ years' experience with Java development, including Spring and Hibernate/JPA.
- 5+ years working with user stories, use cases, business process modeling, and data flow diagrams.
- 5+ years' experience developing unit tests with JUnit testing framework.
- 2+ years' experience with Git, SVN or another distributed version control system.
- Experience creating web interfaces with AngularJS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Apache Kafka is a plus.
- Experience with PCI software is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.