As a full-stack engineer, you'll have the opportunity to shape our product, technology, and have an impact on our client's service and their customers. They're looking for engineers who love learning and experimentation, crave ownership, and who want to help people.
Nice to have:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, with a foundation in data structures and object-oriented programming.
- 3+ years of full-stack customer-facing web software development experience.
- 2+ years professional experience with modern JS frameworks: NodeJS, React, AngularJS, or similar.
- 2+ years professional experience with Django/Python
- Experience with Cloud Web Services (such as Amazon Web Services)
- SQL development experience and ability to pinpoint and optimize expensive transactions
- Strong communication skills and initiative
- Passion for helping others
- Professional experience with Postgres
- Deliver modern, testable and maintainable code
- Develop and maintain software applications using Node/React for the comparison and purchase of services
- Develop complex case management and logistics software for logistics tracking, processing, and transportation.
- Find and address performance issues
- Develop real-time integrations to tie together our specialized logistics software and CRM tools.
- Develop machine-learning models, data pipelines, and A/B tests for product recommendations, customer acquisition applications, product offerings, and expansion
- Contribute to team planning, tracking and work visualization
- Contribute to testing and code reviews
For immediate assistance, feel free to e-mail a copy of your resume to Mike Uria, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.