Ledgent Technology is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
Our client is located in the heart of Portland and is a well known nationwide! They are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to turn data into information, and insight into business decisions that may be best applied to profit. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and a collaborative environment. If you are looking for a company that cares about their employees, this is for you!
Job Title: Sr. Data Analyst
Location: Portland, Oregon
Requirements - What Matters Most
- 5+ years of data analysis experience!
- Having a strong analytical mindset
- Being an expert in BI tools such as; Tableau, Excel, R, etc)
- Being experienced in SSRS, SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, C#, python
- Experience with data models, data mining, segmentation techniques and design development.
- Being able to understand business objectives and being able to communicate and translate them to work product, information, and insights from data.
- Work very closely with the analytics department and a higher exec member to go in-depth to analysis and support strategic initiatives.
- Being able to analyze results of collected data using techniques and reports.
- Identifies, Analyzes, and interprets patterns and trends in data sets.
- Supports development, management and delivery.
- Being able to develop, design, and create new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, including artistic contributions.
- Being able to provide strategic and tactical support to the organization by analyzing and interpreting data to provide solution's.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.