Our client located around Aliso Viejo, CA has a full-time position for a YARDI SUPPORT MANAGER position. This person will be to go-to person for Yardi in addition to training users in Yardi. Property management industry experience is required
* Act as liaison between Operations and IT
* Work with leaders to provide Operations' perspective to IT via research, development and testing of new and/or upgrades to software systems
* Identify impact of software changes to current policies and procedures; write and/or revise policies, procedures and workflows accordingly
* Responsible for content creation of eLearning courses and workflow; work collaboratively with IT to produce and update as needed
* Work collaboratively with Regional Leaders, Training Director and IT to formulate training schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs, processes, business systems, or changes in policies, procedures, technology or services. Assists with developing training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials related to software systems
* Provide on-site support and training of RENTCafe'/Yardi and other software applications
* Acts as Administrator for various software applications to support changes to Users and other items
* Work collaboratively with Accounting and IT to identify on-site training opportunities as well as process improvements
* Confers with leadership team to gain knowledge of work situation requiring training for on-site associates to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies related to automated system applications
* Works with the IT Help Desk to identify trends indicating training opportunities or process changes.
* Specific knowledge of Property Management General Operations, Property Management Software: Yardi, RENTCafe'
* Understand accounting principles and budget process. Ability to read and interpret numerical information.
* Ability to analyze data and write reports
* Ability to provide exceptional customer service and interface with all levels of end users throughout the organization.
* Strong management skills required, including supervising, planning, organizing, and coordinating tasks.
* Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook) preferred
* Ability to work autonomously and effectively manage projects through planning, organizing and coordinating tasks
* Minimum 3-years' experience as Property Manager (400+ units), Sr. Property Manager, or General Manager preferred
* High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college level courses preferred; prior facilitation/training experience in computer applications highly desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Yardi Support / Trainer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.