This position is responsible for creating and executing contact workflows and demand generation and customer/lead nurturing campaigns. This person will coordinate with internal and external resources to complete these processes. This position will be responsible for sending marketing emails, setting up workflows, organizing customer segmentation, and creating analytics reports on performance.
- Deploy landing pages, marketing emails and other digital marketing collateral within HubSpot.
- Create workflows that efficiently and successfully segment customers and convert them
- Assist in the compiling and reporting of data, including performance metrics and ROI
- Assist with other digital marketing projects as needed - surveys, social advertising, etc.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources during the life of a project
- Report on progress and statuses of any ongoing projects
- 2+ years of related experience
- Must have 1+ years of experience with HubSpot, preferably as the primary user
- Experience with similar programs such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot will be considered
- Bachelor's degree in related field - Marketing, Business, Communication
- Knowledge using web design tools as well as hand coding of HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience with UX design philosophy a plus
- Excellent ability to produce professional work for various projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing automation methods and best practices
- Ability to manage your time on several ongoing projects and tasks
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively articulate ideas
- Ability to work independently, handle self-driven projects efficiently
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Ability to take direction and work autonomously
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.