Interested in working for a company where you are challenged to think outside of the box, work with motivated colleagues and have opportunity for growth? We are looking for a Product Marketing Pricing Administrator to start immediately with a rapidly growing and well-established Electronic Manufacturing Company in North Orange County. Highly desired work culture and competitive compensation package!
The Product Marketing Pricing Administrator will manage all product-pricing activities within the Marketing department. This role requires someone with excellent project management and communication skills, along with a strong analytical tendency.
- 1+ years of experience in the related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics or Marketing (transcripts required)
- Proficient in mathematics (Not a wizard at math or someone who has a degree, but someone who is functional for business etc.)
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data with a keen attention to detail
- Will collect, consolidate, and analyze large data sets using SQL, MS Access or Excel
- Gather market and competitor pricing data
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects to on-time delivery with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Provide support for our product marketing department and work with data
- Support price uploads
- Intermediate Excel skills including understanding how to write a formula and beginner SQL experience
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.