We are looking for an energetic new member to our Business Intelligence Data Warehouse development team supporting large, multi-platform, multi-application environments. Applicants should have experience working in a fast paced, dynamic Data Warehouse development environment.
You will be supporting development activities related to data integration using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) as primary ETL platform. Strong business partnership and data analyst skills are required to succeed in this role. This is a 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications Competencies and Skills:
- Collaborate with business partners to identify & align on value-added business intelligence and analytics (BIA) requirements
- Work closely with a project teams to identify, design, prioritize, plan, and implement ETL solutions, including but not limited to the following:
- Writing, maintaining, optimizing, and troubleshooting ETL/ELT code
- Partnering with operations to deploy & support provided solution
- Work with global project teams to create, maintain, and improve the data quality for short-term and long-term horizon projects
- Analyze and optimize worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics data architecture and roadmap based on effectiveness, scalability, future-proofing, cost, and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or a related field.
- Optional: Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years' experience designing and implementing data architecture (i.e., warehouses, marts, lakes, etc.)
- 5+ years' experience writing, optimizing, deploying, and maintaining ETL code
- 5+ years' experience working with business partners identify and get alignment on requirements and deliverables
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience writing complex SQL, PL/SQL and performance tuning is required
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.