We are seeking a self-driven and motivated professional to join our Information Security team, located in Phoenix, AZ. As an IT Security Analyst, you will have the opportunity to help protect critical information assets while enabling business internationally. Your role will focus on the technical aspects of security controls, anomaly detection, and incident response.
- Processes incoming request for changes to security controls (firewall, proxy, DLP, mail gateway, etc.)
- Works with cross-departmental peers and 3rd party partners where necessary to process security requests and perform investigations
- Responds to and reports on IT security incidents of routine to moderate complexity. Coordinates resolution efforts with Information Security leadership team for critical or serious incidents
- Develops security tool and process documentation as required
- Monitors and enforces compliance with security policies, standards and guidelines. Tracks resolution of findings and prepare reports
- Supports daily operations of information security systems and applications. Collects metrics and prepares operational reports
- Keeps abreast of current risks, security issues, threats, protection strategies, and regulatory developments
- Performs other duties as assigned
- ForcePoint, RSA, or Palo Alto experience preferred
- 3-5+ years of hands on experience in information security
- Bachelor's degree in an information technology related program preferred. 5+ years of hands on information security experience will be accepted in lieu of degree
- Python scripting experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year hands on security operations event analysis/investigation experience
- General working knowledge of the following technologies: firewalls, proxy servers, remote access, intrusion detection systems, encryption, antivirus, DLP, identity management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.