Ledgent Technology has an exciting opportunity for a (Mid to senior)Front End Software Engineer who is on the market for a direct hire opportunity in the Atlanta GA market. This is a great opportunity with a company where you can have a visible impact and growth with the business long term. The position has a target start date of immediately and the company is motivated to complete interviews soon!
- A solid understanding of best practices for HTML5/JS/CSS
- Experience with AngularJS is preferred
- Experience with CSS and pre-processors (Less, Sass, etc.)
- Experience with concerns in highly-trafficked environments (CDNs, use of minification, etc.)
- Experience with moderately complex code bases
- Decision-making abilities writing code to balance meeting requirements, while being modular and reusable when appropriate
- Lead architecture and implementation of front-end projects
- Working with user experience and visual design departments to understand requirements and scope of work
- Varied digital experience including mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Experience working with SVGs is a plus
Email your resume to AtlantaTech@Ledgent.com for immediate consideration today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.