Our client is actively looking for a React/Angular Fullstack Developer on a W2 contract basis. If you're looking for a long term contract where you can jump in and hit the ground running, look no further as this is the opportunity for you!
***Our client is not providing visa sponsorship or vendor submissions at this time. Thanks for your understanding!?***
Primary responsibilities include
- The Fullstack Engineer will perform analytics, design, code, implement and debug an enterprise system's entire suite of components.
- You will work on all phases of a system's development life cycle with an emphasis on analyzing complex business and technical problems to shape and deliver an entire system's software components.
- You will help ensure that the development process and resultant systems adhere to the standards set forth by senior development staff.
- Proactively identifies problems with requirements (lack of clarity, inconsistencies, technical limitations) for their own work and adjacent work and communicates these issues early to help course-correct.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute to a software engineering team.
- Communicates technical decision through design docs, tech talks, and wiki articles.
- Communicates effectively cross functions; is able to work well with Product, Design, Analytics, etc. as necessary.
- Delivers complex product to QA that they believe to be well thought out and bug free.
- Mentors junior engineers through pairing, design review and code review. Contributes frequently to sprint demo reviews and retrospectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, from a four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of four years relevant experience in software development, information systems, or equivalent technical environment, including previous experience in the development of highly transactional, mission critical applications in heterogeneous environments/architectures for multi=user systems.
- Experience with Unix/Linux and one of the many shells.
- Experience using source control. (GIT preferred)
- Writes own unit tests (Jest or Jasmine)
- Exceptional verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demeanor.
- Excellent knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- UI/UX design experience
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban workflows
- Knowledge of SEO
- Passion for writing accessible websites
- Familiar with build tools and continuous integration (Gulp/Grunt, Jenkins)
- Working knowledge of Webpack 3
- AWS knowledge/certification is a plus.
- 1+ years writing Java/Spring in an enterprise environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.