The Senior Software Engineer will work as a Senior member of the Development team with tasks related to product design, coding, testing, and documentation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Research and analyze complex problems found in quality assurance or product support and develop solutions to the problems
- Work with the product and UI team members to create solutions to new product needs.
- Research new technology or development tools to remain informed of current practices
- Adhere to department standards, policies, and procedures
- Complete administrative responsibilities in a timely fashion
- Participate in department analysis, design, and code reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in C#, ASP.Net (webforms) and MVC desired
- Technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, and implementation
- SQL Server / T-SQL / data design and modeling skills
- Quality oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com