We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 3+ years experience in Node.js, Ruby, Python or similar languages
• 2+ years experience with Postgres or MySQL
• Must have expertise in coding MVC design patterns
• Must be comfortable working with source control and unit testing
• Fluent in either SQL scripting
• Expertise working with AWS Cloud (EC2, ECS, Lambda functions etc)
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Full Stack Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.