What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO)
- Huge opportunities for growth
- Casual and open work environment
- Amazing internal team/culture
What You Need for this Position
- Develop/manage E-Commerce storefrotns
- Create technically sound UI/UX desgins
- Build websites and prototypes
- Keep track of analytics and optimize content as need
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related
- Experience with Shopify or e-commerce in general
- Experience with tools such as jQuery, Gulp, Webpack, SASS, or LESS
- Experience with Google Analytics and Good AdWords
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
So, if you are a Web Developer with some e-commerce experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.