Ledgent Technology is now hiring an IT Support Analyst for our client in San Diego, California.
Our Client's cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity to approximately 5,400 enterprise customers worldwide, including almost 75% of the Fortune 500.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Providing technical and customer support to end users with a focus on customer service. Providing support though 3 different channels: In person via our tech-lounge, via Phone, and through an open Queue ticketing system. The tech-lounge is a walk-up center where users can come in and get immediate help. Whenever a customer calls our IT Support Helpline, technicians dialed in to the queue will assist users with issues they may have. Our Open Queue: Our company is an IT platform which means we use our own product. End users will submit request via the company’s portal. We strive for resolution on first contact, meaning we enable the technicians with all the tools necessary to resolve or address most of the issues the come through the phone.
· 2+ years in a customer facing technical role, supporting end users in an enterprise environment
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Experience supporting Mac OSX in an enterprise environment.
· Experience with a corporate IT ticket system
· Strong Mac OS X/macOS 10+ (Sierra/High Sierra) and moderate Windows 7/8/10 knowledge **This is a primarily a Mac OSX environment**
· Experience working with a wide set of SaaS products such as: Box, DocuSign, Concur, Workday, Okta and others
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange/ Office 365
· Experience with operating system imaging software
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the IT Support Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.