Provides team leadership and subject matter expertise on security technologies, processes, IT systems, and incident response. Serves as a trusted security partner to various IT and business units.
What you will do...
- (Assists in leading the Information Security Team in the design and implementation of security solutions to ensure the appropriate guidelines, policies and procedures are in place to adequately address threats and vulnerabilities.
- Partners with various technology and business teams to serve as a security expert and trusted advisor in providing security designs, requirements, risk monitoring and mitigation guidance in alignment with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
Serves as an assessor of networks and systems to identify, report on, and provide guidance in the remediation of security gaps to include:
- Responding to Information Security threats, ensuring that company information assets remain secure
- Performing incident response activities as necessary
- Manages and performs product evaluations, recommends and implements products/services for Information Security that support strategic operational needs and security requirements. Trains other team members on new security solutions and transitions ownership, where possible, upon successful implementation.
- Assess the environment on an ongoing basis to ensure that it remains compliant with external regulations and company Information Security Policies and Standards
Assists Director with security strategy development and risk prioritization
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.