Provides team leadership and subject matter expertise on security technologies, processes, IT systems, and incident response. Serves as a trusted security partner to various IT and business units.
What you will do...
Skills you have…
Education, Experience and Knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 12 years experience in various IT areas
• Minimum 5 years of professional Information Security experience
• Previous experience in configuring and implementing technologies and standards across complex business and operational environments
• Experience responding to security incident response efforts
• Up-to-date understanding of exploits and current vulnerabilities
• Knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
• Experience implementing security strategies that include technologies such as:
Firewalls, load balances, and routers Web Application Firewalls (WAFs) Endpoint protection solutions Linux/LDAP/Windows/Active Directory Intrusion detection/prevention systems Multi-factor authentication & access controls Vulnerability scanners and exploit frameworks Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solutions
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Senior Security Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.