Title: IT Support Technician
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Direct Hire
Our client is looking for an IT Support Technician who is passionate about providing an amazing customer experience while delivering outstanding technical support. The team works cross-functionally with our partners in IT Operations Engineering, Security, People Ops, and other teams to coordinate work, handle ticket escalations and resolve issues. They onboard new employees, provision new hardware, provide hands-on support and adhere to security standards for all employees globally.
- You will be a customer service and support evangelist, assisting our customers via in-person walk-up, support ticket, email, or chat as needed.
- You are passionate about IT end-user support, have an excellent background in Mac software and hardware troubleshooting and are hungry to learn and grow in an Enterprise IT environment.
- Provide support at our IT Help Desk, full time, during normal business hours
- Build and configure new hire laptops
- Deploy and configure VOIP phones
- Provision and track loaner systems
- Work with employees to perform computer upgrades and migrations
- Provide first tier 1 support for AV issues
- Process returned assets and prepare them for reuse/recycle
- Provide support for large global meetings and events
- Experience at providing technical support, and a love for solving problems.
- A high level of professionalism and passion for customer service.
- A focus on the details, including maintaining and updating IT documentation and procedures.
- An appreciation of the importance of asset inventory and how to maintain an organized help desk.
- A love of standardization and an understanding that consistency and adherence to best practices will help any organization scale.
- 1-2 years experience of IT Support in a professional environment
- Some experience with support ticket management and tracking
- Strong customer service, problem solving, and teamwork abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Mac OS, iOS and Android (ACMT preferred)
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10
- Network fundamentals (laptop connectivity, VPN, printing)
- Familiar with GSuite
- Basic knowledge of audio/video troubleshooting and support
- Ability to participate in a support schedule that may include after hours and weekend support
- Some heavy lifting required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.