Our client located in the Sacramento, CA area is seeking two ETL Developers to join their team.
This is a permanent role based in Sacramento, local candidates preferred.
This is a fantastic organization to work for! Please apply if you meet the requirements below:
- Moderates discussions between technical and non-technical end users including the aptitude to take non-technical requirements and convert them into technical requirements.
- Develops ETL source and target mapping design/specifications based on the business requirements and ETL standards and architecture.
- Develops and executes SQL/stored procedures/ server scripts as needed to support ETL code.
- Designs and executes Unit Test plans and documents results. Designs, builds and tests deliverables for ETL process and interfaces spanning multiple applications. Assesses organizations, processes, channels, applications and data to identify practical solutions.
- Participates in the on-call rotation schedule as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- 3+ years ETL development and architecture or equivalent work experience using other ETL tools.
- 2+ years of Informatica experience
- Associate's/Technical Degree in computer science, management information systems, applied mathematics or equivalent combination of education/related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management information systems, applied mathematics or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.