Our client is in need of an experienced Desktop Support Specialist!
They are looking for someone who can support Windows, Office 365 and some Mac OS. You will work with their Tier 2 - 4 teams to solve escalation issues and monitor daily desktop issues for onsite and remote employees.
This is a contract role, expected 6 months with opportunity to extend or hire on.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and future planning needs of the company's desktop environment
- Collaborate with existing vendors to evaluate the new technology that is available and make recommendations to management on using that technology
- Evaluate applications and software patches for desktop applications to see if they will solve desktop issues
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, computer conferencing systems, and administrative systems.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Desktop Support Specialist
- Prior experience with Windows (7 or higher, desktop virtualization, and Active Directory
- MCSE, N+, A+, or similar certification preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
3+ years of experience working as a Desktop Support Specialist
Prior experience with Windows (7 or higher, desktop virtualization, and Active Directory
MCSE, N+, A+, or similar certification preferred.
Proficient computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org