Our Electronics Company located in Newark CA is looking for a Technical Project Manager.
We are building the next-generation web experience on the Adobe Experience Manager platform. We're seeking a Technical Project Manager who has experience managing AEM implementation, migration and maintenance projects. The ideal candidate will manage stakeholders and processes, to deliver projects with speed and quality, using agile processes.
- The Technical Project Manager is responsible for planning, scheduling, prioritizing, allocating resources, and coordinating the implementation, maintenance and migration of AEM applications with both internal developers and external agencies.
- The project manager needs to manage multiple projects running in parallel and ensure a smooth delivery. The project manager collaborates with all stakeholders - business groups, marketing managers, and development team - and ensure their needs are satisfied given constraints of time, budget, resources and competing project needs.
- Maintain a project dashboard to communicate status of your projects in Workfront.
- Manage AEM implementation, migration and maintenance projects.
- Create project plans in and schedules in Workfront by consulting with development and content authoring teams.
- Assess risks and resource requirements and take timely mitigation action.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external agencies to address their questions and concerns expeditiously and verify that they are on schedule and on budget.
- Ensure that project schedules are met, monitoring and tracking the progress and performance against plan Interface with leadership to help resolve operational issues on all projects.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.