Interested in working for a company where you are challenged to think outside of the box, work with motivated colleagues and have opportunity for growth? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist (Contract to Hire) to start immediately with a rapidly growing Mobile App Startup based company in the beautiful South Orange County, CA. Highly desired work culture and competitive compensation package!
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience with and understanding of SEO and SEM (need to be able to make sure their website has the right wording)
- Efficient in Business Applications such as MS Office and CRM (need to understand how to pull data and enter data). Additional software experience is a plus
- Experience in creating content and/or developing strategy across multiple Social Media Channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Someone who is energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and excited to learn new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology curious and efficiency driven
- Working closely with Sales Team and Marketing Team in Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM and other digital marketing responsibilities
- Creating Brand Awareness
- Creating content and brand message on company website and social media platforms
- Lead Generation
- Educating and communicating the company value proposition to B2B clients across multiple digital channels such as Social Media, Company Website, etc.
- Creating Web Site and Social Media Reports and Dashboards (tracking reports, analyzing data, PPC, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Digital Marketing Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.