Interested in working for a company where you are challenged to think outside of the box, work with motivated colleagues and have opportunity for growth? We are looking for a Marketing Director (Direct Hire) to start immediately with a rapidly growing global Electronic Manufacturing company in the beautiful South Orange County, CA. Highly desired work culture and competitive compensation package!
This is a newly created role that reports directly to the VP of Marketing, This role is really focused on the management side of things, to ensure execution, sticking to deadlines and budgets, etc. And will oversee a team of 4, who are spread out across the US and Canada. They do expect someone who has the ability to be hands on and who understands the Adobe line of products very well. This person will be managing both North America and Canada markets.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing in North and South America, Marketing Director will be responsible for the following:
· Carry out overall responsibilities for company's brand management in North America (US and Canada) and other regions assigned by management
· Oversee marketing budget and compiling marketing strategies in North America and other regions assigned by management
· Develop marketing programs for internal and external partners, including digital marketing, advertising, promotions, sponsorships, channel programs and other marketing activities in North America and other regions assigned by management
· Plan and coordinate all trade shows and other promotional events in North America and other regions assigned by management
· Share ownership of collecting and interpreting market and competitive intelligence to drive new product requirements and strategies in North America and other regions assigned by management
· Monitor marketing campaign's progresses, optimizing the relevant metrics in North America and other regions assigned by management
· Other tasks assigned by the management
· Strong Leadership/People Management skills, experienced in managing a team of Marketing Professionals
· Industry experience is required: looking for someone who comes from industries such as mobile communication, radio communication, telecommunication, etc.
· Experienced in developing, executing, managing Marketing Campaigns across multiple regions or countries
· Experienced in Trade Show Management and Planning to promote company products
· Experienced in managing marketing budgets
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Marketing Director position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.