Interested in working for a company where you are challenged to think outside of the box, work with motivated colleagues and have opportunity for growth? We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Technical Team Lead (Direct Hire) to start immediately with a rapidly growing Managing Services Provider (MSP) company in the beautiful Central Orange County, CA. Highly desired work culture and competitive compensation package!
Ensure quality in the delivery of company's core service offering to the set of clients assigned to their team.? At a high level, the Team Leads mission is to (1) lead, coach and empower the members of their team in a way that meets the company's strategic objectives and core values.? (2)? Safeguard client data, client infrastructure up-time and IT related user productivity by taking ownership of all service issues for their clients. (3) Ensure a high level of client satisfaction.?
Primary Job Duties/Responsibilities:??
- We are looking for someone who is accomplished at a escalated Desktop Support duties in a typical MS environment, but this person also need to be comfortable doing basic diagnostics in the server room, dealing with things such as routers, switches, and hubs. Their equipment in the server room is SonicWall, Cisco, Dell Workstation and other common equipment.
- Must have strong team lead experience as you will be overseeing the local service team up to 10 people
- Experience working within a MSP company is a huge plus
- They use TicketWise for their ticketing system, but any common ticket system experience would suffice
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skill is required
- Strong analytical skills: able to gather complex and/or diverse information for analysis; Analyzes and defines client's requirements; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures; identifies data relationships and dependencies; defines solutions that overcome any scalability and deployment issues
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the IT Infrastructure Technical Team Lead position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.