Interested in working for a company where you are challenged to think outside of the box, work with motivated colleagues and have opportunity for growth? We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Technical Team Lead (Direct Hire) to start immediately with a rapidly growing Managing Services Provider (MSP) company in the beautiful Central Orange County, CA. Highly desired work culture and competitive compensation package!
Ensure quality in the delivery of company's core service offering to the set of clients assigned to their team.? At a high level, the Team Leads mission is to (1) lead, coach and empower the members of their team in a way that meets the company's strategic objectives and core values.? (2)? Safeguard client data, client infrastructure up-time and IT related user productivity by taking ownership of all service issues for their clients. (3) Ensure a high level of client satisfaction.?
Primary Job Duties/Responsibilities:??
- Ensure that all service level agreements are met?
- Assume responsibility for high level and escalated support tickets for their clients?
- Train and foster growth of team members through coaching and delegation of tasks?
- Work closely with the team's Account Manager to ensure a high level of client satisfaction by taking charge of difficult issues and ensuring that we are reactive properly to client feedback?
- Work closely with the Director of Managed Services to improve productivity by highlighting team members deficiencies and recommending change in training, processes, reporting, and employee engagement?
- Ensure that their clients' systems are configured and managed in a way that meets client needs and industry best practices.???
- Other duties may be added as defined.?
- We are looking for someone who is accomplished at a escalated Desktop Support duties in a typical MS environment, but this person also need to be comfortable doing basic diagnostics in the server room, dealing with things such as routers, switches, and hubs. Their equipment in the server room is SonicWall, Cisco, Dell Workstation and other common equipment.
- Must have strong team lead experience as you will be overseeing the local service team up to 10 people
- Experience working within a MSP company is a huge plus
- They use TicketWise for their ticketing system, but any common ticket system experience would suffice
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skill is required
- Strong analytical skills: able to gather complex and/or diverse information for analysis; Analyzes and defines client's requirements; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures; identifies data relationships and dependencies; defines solutions that overcome any scalability and deployment issues
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.