This role will act as the main point of contact for contractors in the field. Task will include thoroughly documenting site status along with reviewing and uploading deliverables to the project portal.
· Calling end customer locations to confirm appointments and site readiness
· Preparing communications to technicians with install documents
· Updating a ticketing system with tech info, site notes, etc.
· 1st level escalations to resolve project issues.
· Communicating any relevant information that will aid in the resolution of the issue
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Entry Level Project Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.