Position: Senior Developer (.NET)
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Senior Web-Based Developer is responsible for cloud-based web platforms. In this role, you will be doing full-stack development using Microsoft Technologies including C#, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework and SQL Server. As a Senior Team Member, the ideal candidate will have experience establishing and maintain coding standards and best practices.
- Design and develop enhancements and new functionality on web-based platforms.
- Responsible for participating/leading development projects and following Agile sprint cycles.
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Identifying work process improvements, and help implement new technology initiatives.
- Plan programming projects by confirming the program objectives and specifications.
- 6-10+ years of experience developing Microsoft Applications (C#, MVC, EF, SQL Server).
- 1-3+ years of experience developing Single Page/Reactive Applications using client-side frameworks such as Angular JS, React.JS, Vue.JS, Knockout.JS or Node.JS.
- 1-3+ years of experience developing REST API Services.
- MVC Experience & Entity Framework required
- Experience working across multiple teams and stakeholders (Senior Management, Architects, Business, Product Owners, Project Managers, Design Teams, Developers and QA).
- Experience designing and developing enterprise solutions supporting complex Business Requirements.
- Knowledge in GoF Design Patterns (Factory, Façade, Adapter, Decorator, Unit-of-Work).
- Experience working in Agile Delivery Methodology.
- Experience and knowledge in Testing Tools & Methodologies (Unit Testing, Dependency Injection, MSTest, Unity, Ninject, Castle Windsor, etc.)
- Experience working in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) environments with tools such as TFS, Visual Studio Team Server (VSTS), Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Octopus, MS Release Management.
- Expert Knowledge in fundamental OOP Concepts (SOLID, DRY, KISS)
- Knowledge of Relational Database Concepts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate internally to translate technical issues to non-technical teams
- Familiarity with an agile team environment
- Some mobile-development initiatives may apply
Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or similar degree.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.