Ledgent Technology is now hiring a Project Manager (Information Security) for our client in Newport Beach, California.
Our Client is celebrating 150 years of service, they offer life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products and services, all of which provide The Power to Help You Succeed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Lead cross-functional technology teams in Information Security related programs and projects
• Manage project risks, issues and upstream/downstream dependencies to ensure value based delivery & results
• Plan and guide a project from concept and strategy through execution and launch
• Assist in Cost-Benefit Analysis preparation, resource planning, sequencing, initiative planning and delivery execution oversight of Information Security related demand.
• Extensive experience in technology project management utilizing traditional and hybrid delivery approaches, tools, phases and cycles.
• Experience managing portfolios, programs, large-scale or enterprise-wide initiatives.
• A strong track record of developing and maturing processes, and demonstrated ability to adapt project management styles to multiple types of programs and approaches (agile, scrum, waterfall, hybrid, etc.)
• Display an expert understanding of the technology development and delivery process and approach and can communicate this to key business stakeholders.
• Experienced in defining and supporting change management efforts, with the ability to identify and analyze organizational impacts for internal stakeholders affected by new initiatives.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Project Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.