Ledgent Technology is now hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer for our client in Newark, California.
Our Client is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
· Testing next-generation software for gaming devices.
· Develop test strategy based on the software requirements in waterfall/agile development environment
· Write test plans, test cases and execute them
· Work closely with cross functional software, firmware, and Marketing teams
· Lead software qualification of a product when necessary
· Strong understanding of software quality testing and product release.
· Strong understanding of software engineering process and development lifecycle.
· Experience in testing USB/wireless device software/apps on Windows
· Experience in playing PC games using keyboards, mice, console, wheel, etc.
· Experience in writing, updating and modifying test scripts/tools using Python
· Experience in working in agile environment
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Software QA Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.