Our Quality Assurance Analyst will be reasonable for testing data. Track any issues that may compromise the product quality and set standards based on bug fixes and report discoveries.
- Develop test plans
- Document test findings
- Partner with the Business Operations team in ops, sales, and compliance
- Carry out audits
- Support the analytics department with any unusual or frequent findings
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance work, being able to develop test scripts (Unit and Regressions Testing)
- 2+ years of testing in BI environments
- Data manipulation
- Confluence documentation tools
- Jira or ServiceNow
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.