Our Client is a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
What you'll be doing, managing medical device projects with our Critical Care organization. Initiate, plan, execute, control and manage all aspects of project(s) to ensure ultimate project success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
· Support the Sr Manager in the areas of PMO (Program Management Office) Operations.
· Lead, facilitate and coordinate project meetings, planning sessions, project reviews and forums.
· Set up, prep and draft agendas, follow up on action items, and coordinating communications within the project team.
· Develop project plan with team collaboration.
· Manage risks, issues, actions, decisions throughout the project lifecycle.
· Monitor Projects as needed to ensure timely execution and completion.
· Previous experience in Medical Device or FDA regulated environment is a plus.
· MS Project
· Office Suite with SharePoint knowledge
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Project Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.