Interested in working for a company where you are challenged to think outside of the box, work with motivated colleagues and have opportunity for growth? We are looking for a VoIP System Administrator (Direct Hire) to start immediately with a rapidly growing Eletronic Manufactuer in the beautiful North Orange County, CA. Highly desired work culture and competitive compensation package!
This candidate will be responsible for helping to administrate and expand company's UC System's infrastructure and project coordination.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 2+ years of experience in administrating MS Lync and Skype for Business VoIP based enviroments
- Experience administrating AudioCodes Gateways (Mediants, MediaPacks, SBAs)
- Solid understanding of telco routing (IP-to-IP & SBC) and SIP, H323, G.711 etc.
- Experience in implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting PBX environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Lync/Skype For Business Stack (All modalities including Enterprise Voice) a must.
- Experience in administrating Microsoft Exchange (Unified Messaging) technology
- Enterprise Systems Administration, Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2008, Active Directory a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft DNS, DHCP, GPO a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Clustering/Mirroring SQL a plus
- Knowledge of Local and Global Server Load-Balancing a plus
- Experience administrating & supporting Interactive Intelligence Call Center environments a plus
- Microsoft Voice Communications, AudioCodes, and Interactive Intelligence Certifications preferred
- Experience in project coordination
- Experience in purchasing and working with vendors and carriers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel will be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.