Our client in the Rocklin, CA area is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team!
This person will manage our client's social media channels, which includes the development and launch of all digital communication and marking initiatives/campaigns. The Digital Marketing Manager will also develop, publish, and monitor content for all social media channels.
In this position, you will:
- Manage the Digital Communications groups and report to the VP of Digital Communication and other key stakeholders.
- Develop marketing strategies and initiatives based on customer segmentation studies and customer/client interactions.
- Work with key stakeholders in Digital Communications Department and Technology Group to plan, develop and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, regularly performing thorough keyword searches.
- Work with third-party digital content partners on content generation to ensure adherence to and maintenance of site and brand standards through the visual designs, copywriting, and campaign positioning; while utilizing proven best practices in user design, experience, and optimization.
- Acts as the accountable and responsible point of contact for third-party digital content aggregators, which includes the administration and ongoing operations.
- Collaborate with ad agencies to coordinate and produce relevant marketing content, placement strategies, and social media campaigns when approved or directed.
- Establish and maintain marketing best practices, workflow/processes, and a deep understanding of the competitive landscape to ensure optimal productivity, high-quality deliverables and excellence in meeting audience expectation and relevancy to our brands and platforms.
- Experienced in digital, cross channel optimization and SEO with an emphasis on customer engagement and marketing analytics.
- Solid experience with Salesforce, Site-core and creation of personas is an absolute must.
- Proven ability to analyze quantitative information and produce reports, recommendations, and insights.
- Experience working with enterprise level marketing automation software, web content management systems, and digital analytics tools.
- Experience with third-party partnership (vendor relations) that are managed in accordance to master service agreements.
- Proven experience implementing SEO/SEM best practices with practical application in prior jobs.
- Relies heavily on past experiences when formulating decisions and expressing creative direction.
- Solid understanding of copywriting, formatting, and distributing content digitally.
- Proficient with PowerPoint/Excel or Numbers/Keynote with an ability to provide reporting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.