Interested in working for a company where you are challenged to think outside of the box, work with motivated colleagues and have opportunity for growth? We are looking for a System Analyst (Direct Hire) to start immediately with an award-winning Footwear company in the beautiful South Orange County area. Highly desired work culture, state of the art facility, and competitive compensation package.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a subject matter expert for the organization ERP system Full Circle
- Evaluate business process to ensure best practices are applied and processes are followed
- Manage, support and train organization, develop "super user' groups and department leaders throughout the organization
- Review analyze and validate customization requests
- Track, manage and test all approved customizations, software updates and configurations changes
- Manage and maintain all 3rd party software interfaces (WMS, E-com, B2B, Retail POS, BI, etc...)
- Assist with software training of new employees
- Maintain good vendor relationships
- Refresh and create reports as necessary
- Completes special projects and other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in related field required
- 5 + years Full Circle experience is required.
- Preferred knowledge of RepSpark, and Shopify
- WMS implementation experience preferred
- General knowledge of reporting and database structure is preferred.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Ability to efficiently analyze and solve problems.
- General knowledge of PC, Server, and peripheral hardware.
- Ability to learn and adapt.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent Time management skills.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelor Degree in related field required
5 + years Full Circle experience is required.
Preferred knowledge of RepSpark, and Shopify
WMS implementation experience preferred
General knowledge of reporting and database structure is preferred.
Have good organizational skills.
Excellent customer service skills are a must.
Ability to efficiently analyze and solve problems.
General knowledge of PC, Server, and peripheral hardware.
Ability to learn and adapt.
Ability to follow policies and procedures with a high attention to detail.
Excellent Time management skills.
Be a highly motivated self-starter.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org