We're looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team and who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside other engineers, graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Develop front end website architecture.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including (such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.)
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Knowledge of Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
What you’ll need:
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to details
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org