Ledgent Technology has a full-time opening for a Network Technician. In this position, you will troubleshoot, identify and resolve product, configuration of network related issues in a timely fashion. You will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction with customer's products and services.
- Design, configure, and install assorted network routers, switches, and firewalls
- Design, install, and configure Windows-based workstations and servers (including MS Exchange server - on premise and hosted).
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Document policies and procedures
- Determine and recommend hardware and software requirements
- Provide end user support for all LAN-based applications
- Monitor and maintain backup systems
- Install, configure, and manage Windows-based servers including Active Directory and Group Policies
- Manage workstations running Windows 7/8/10 in an Active Directory Domain.
- Installation and maintenance of various remote connection solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
4+ Years relevant work experience
Prior experience working within a MSP or VAR environment
Highly preferred: MCSE, CCNA, CCDA, or CCNP
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Network Technician position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.