Title: Drafter / Mechanical Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA 94538
Duration: 9 months
We are looking for a Drafter / Mechanical Designer to handle a multitude of drafting projects utilizing Creo and SolidWorks for our client.
- Responsible for creating Pro-E assembly from bill of materials, creating and correcting BOM as well as writing and submitting ECOs.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in ProE "Creo' and SolidWorks - MUST
- Must be 100% effective and efficient with ProE "Creo". No on the job training will be provided.
- Semiconductor background and experience preferred.
- Must be able to create detail drawings of parts and assemblies.
- Creating Edrawing from ProE assemblies.
- Work with minimum supervision.
- SAP experience would be a plus
- Any additional responsibilities assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.