One of our premier medical device clients is looking for a Brand and Social Responsibility Associate/Project Manager to join their team in Kalamazoo, MI. This is a 12 month contract and is $41-46/hr. DOE.
The Corporate Marketing and Social Responsibility team for our client is looking for a contract brand associate to support project initiatives that build their brand with an emphasis on enhancing their reputation as an employer of choice and building their signature volunteer program. The brand associate will be responsible for developing content to support team and project objectives, as well as performing tasks associated with employee engagement, recognition survey and support Social Responsibility initiatives.
The ideal candidate is:
* a high-energy professional with the ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
* able to work with a wide variety of stakeholders and lead through influence.
* a strong writer and project manager.
* comfortable navigating a large, matrixed, global organization and interacting with people at various levels.
* self-directed with a talent for following and improving processes.
* comfortable with conducting research and gathering data and content from employees around the company.
* comfortable working with external vendors such as photographers and designers.
* Creative and willing to offer new and innovative ideas
* managing employee and recognition engagement surveys.
* preparing and distributing internal communications.
* maintaining and improving project management tools.
* creating presentations and supporting self-service models for sharing information with key stakeholders.
* managing external Social Responsibility requests
* assisting with preparation of Operation Smile mission experiences and application phases
* Minimum of 1-3 years of project management and communications experience
* Outstanding writing, editing and overall communication skills
* Ability to take complex topics and distill down meaning to clear, concise messages and statements
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Journalism, Communications, English, or a related field of study is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of project management and communications experience
• Outstanding writing, editing and overall communication skills
• Ability to take complex topics and distill down meaning to clear, concise messages and statements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Journalism, Communications, English, or a related field of study is preferred
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Brand and Social Responsibility Associate position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.