Ledgent Tech is looking for a Talented Enterprise Architect. If you are looking to work for one of the top companies in Houston. Please email email@example.com
The Enterprise Architect serves as a technical leader in consulting, set-up, estimation, direction, architecture, and design of the company's digital transformation. The enterprise architect is expected to be self-driven, take charge in identifying and fixing issues, and excel in a collaborative, rapidly growing and constantly changing environment.
- Document the logical models, policies or standards on how data is collected, how it is stored and how it will be consumed within the organization
- Identification of major data sources, the structures (if any) of data and proposed interactions between data sources
- Documentation of detailed cloud policies and standards as well as the creation of a governance structure for enforcement of those policies
- Recommend when and how policies and standards will be reviewed
- Creation of documentation which defines the cloud architecture across the enterprise as well as governance of their ongoing evolution
- Identify KPIs by which the effectiveness and conformance of the services will be measured.
- Document any steps required for the company to integrate its current security processes and procedures for inclusion with the cloud environment
- Document the cloud service integration combining infrastructure with people and capabilities to help the company manage implementation and move into ongoing operations
- Centralize management of services and create standard SLAs
- Document methods for managing the performance of cloud service providers against the agreed upon commitments
- Other duties as assigned
- Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building enterprise application software products, as well as hosted, cloud-based systems required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related degree
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in coordinating technical strategy across multiple product families
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Minimum of 5 years of experience building enterprise application software products, as well as hosted, cloud-based systems required
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related degree
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org