Our client near the Galleria is looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer. Must be proficient with the full suite of Adobe products. You will be editing and adding graphics to aerials, site plans to enhance flyers, mailers and templated documents used in Buildout and on the firm's website. This position also requires some administrative assistant skills including the knowledge of MS Office Suite. This is temporary with potential to become temp to perm. Salar is in the $40,000 range.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with GIS and other specialized graphics design professionals to facilitate seamless and efficient response to brokers' requests for visual presentations
- Gather, analyze, and create mapping and other demographic data to create compelling and effective presentation images and materials, both digitally and in print
- Adding graphics and editing templated documents, create new templates for sales offerings, listing flyers, etc. (using Buildout and InDesign)
- Create new templates and marketing collateral for commercial real estate properties.
Administrative and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Prepare collateral materials (i.e., pitchbooks, placemats, maps, aerials, team marketing pieces, flyers, market updates, market analyses, property summaries, case studies, email blasts, etc.) to support brokers with presentation tools customized for client and prospect needs
- Take orders and coordinate sign installation, maintenance and remove of signs for property listings.
- Maintain and update the company website and email lists
- Respond to various external marketing inquiries, i.e., calls and website; coordinate marketing efforts through 3rd party channels such as LoopNet and Mailchimp
- Assist brokers with tours; prepare listing proposals and packages
- Support brokers with contractual agreements, miscellaneous filing, mailouts, etc. as needed.
For immediate consideration email me firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Art.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Must have strong Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop skills.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or equivalent and relevant experience.
• Previous experience working with builder and/or real estate clients preferred.
Posted By: email@example.com