Our client in the Natomas area is looking to hire a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join their growing team! This specialist will be the primary point of contact for all questions and concerns regarding digital marketing.
In this role you will:
The ideal candidate will:
- Establish meaningful relationships with all clients and remain as primary point of contact for all account management matters.
- Owns and manages budgets with internal team and client partners, sets up meetings and provides accurate agendas, actionable meeting notes and rigorous scope tracking - ability to run day to day projects with minimal oversight from manager.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvements to meet sales goals.
- Develop understanding of select business within several related vertical product categories and the complexity of the entire supply chain and the importance of pushing the brand through digital channels consumed by a new and existing customer base.
- Build expertise on each store's competitive landscape and differentiators.
- Oversee plan development, execution and follow and multitasks across several businesses and many projects
- Write creative and project briefs and client POVs - evaluates creative work and provides feedback for revisions as needed and within brand and project strategy standards while balancing agreed upon scope of work.
- Direct the development of client marketing and advertising strategies.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and prepare reports on account status for upper management.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university.
- Some management-level experience; of clients and people
- Agency experience is preferred; 5+ year's related experience in an Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Proven understanding of website development and creative execution, advertising, marketing and retail.
- Strong passion for project and time management, process improvement and managing people.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time with sharp attention to detail.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- 20-30% Travel is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelors Degree from four-year college or university.
5+ years related experience in an Account Manager or relevant role.
Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
Proven understanding of website development and creative execution, advertising, marketing and retail.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org